Have you ever meet someone new? What do you usually ask to him/her? Try to list what are the things you really want to know about him/her! Apakah kamu pernah bertemu orang baru? Apa yang biasanya kamu tanyakan padanya? Coba pikirkan hal-hal yang ingin kamu ketahui tentang dia!
Read the texts below! Baca teks berikut!
TEXT 1: Hi, I'm Helena! I'm 12 years old. I go to SMP Merdeka. I live on Jalan Raden Inten, not far from my school. I like cycling. That's why I go to school by bicycle. I have two younger sister, I am the eldest.
TEXT 2: I'd like you to meet my teacher. His name is Mr. Smith. He teaches Math. He is 40 years old. He comes from Canada and lives in Denpasar, Bali. He has twin daughters.
Which of those texts is a self-introduction text? Yup! That's true! The text 1 is about self-introduction. The text 2 is about introducing other. Dari kedua teks tersebut, mana yang merupakan teks mengenalkan diri sendiri? Tepat sekali! Teks 1 adalah teks mengenalkan diri sendiri sedangkan teks 2 tentang mengenalkan orang lain.
Well, what do you usually tell to other when introduce yourself? And what do you usually tell about others when you introduce them? Jadi, apa yang biasanya kamu katakan saat memperkenalkan diri? Dan apa yang biasanya kamu katakan saat mengenalkan orang lain?
Now, let's check it out about introducing self and others form the explanation below. Then, try to make the introduction on your book. Sekarang mari kita pahami materi tentang memperkenalkan diri dan orang lain dari penjelasan berikut. Selanjutnya, coba buatlah perkenalan dirimu di buku tulis Bahasa Inggrismu.
How is it? I hope you understand about how to introduce yourself and others. Practice by writing the list of information then try to write the paragraph. Bagaimana materinya? Saya harap kalian memahami mengenai materi ini. Berlatihlah dengan menulis daftar informasi mengenai diri sendiri atau orang lain lalu coba tulis dalam bentuk paragraf.
Well, see you in the next material!


Komentar
Posting Komentar